Aromatherapy and Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) for Optimum Health
Our lymphatic system is very important for immunity. Manual lymph drainage is a soothing medical massage that decongests the connective tissue and balances the nervous system.
The Benefits of MLD:
- Detoxifies: removes metabolic wastes, excess water, toxins, bacteria, large protein molecules & foreign substances from connective tissue
- Alleviates: pain by greatly reducing pain signal to the brain
- Relaxes: sympathetic nervous system, reducing stress & anxiety
- Strengthens: supports the immune system
- Speeds: healing time from injuries, surgery, & chronic conditions
- Reduces: swelling & edema, fluid retention during pregnancy & menstrual cycle
- MLD combined with essential oils specific to the lymphatic system is an effective way to boost immunity
- MLD is an excellent modality for the penetration of the oils.
- MLD is soothing to the nervous system
- 6 drops lavender
- 3 drops tea tree
- 2 drops lemon
- 2 drops ravintsare
- 2 drops eucalyptus globulus
How to use:
Add 6 drops of this blend to ¼ oz sunflower oil and add to the bath for acute conditions such as cold or flu or as maintenance. Agitate the water to disperse.
Blend 15 drops of this formula with 15mls of carrier oil and massage into the base of the spine.
Linda Anne is an internationally trained Lymphedema Therapist, Clinical Aromatherapist, Integrative Nutritional Health Coach, and Board Certified massage therapist with more than 30 years of experience. She is nationally certified by the Lymphology Association of North America and internationally certified by the Dr. Vodder School, Austria, and the Foeldi School, Germany. She specializes in treating Dercum’s Disease and Lipedema. She is the founder of Lymphatic Therapy Services of San Diego, Beauty Kliniek Aromatherapy Day Spa, and Varenya Essentials in San Diego. She is co-author of Lymphedema and Lipedema Nutrition Guide.