Discover the Link Between Nutrition and Skin Aging
Skin has been reported to reflect the general inner-health status and aging. Nutrition and its reflection on skin has always been an interesting topic for scientists and physicians throughout the centuries worldwide. Vitamins, carotenoids, tocopherols, flavonoids and a variety of plant extracts have been reported to possess potent antioxidant properties and have been widely used in the skin care industry either as topically applied agents or oral supplements in the quest to prolong youthful skin appearance
7 Secrets to Slow the Aging Process
- Essential a diet rich in fatty acids- avocado, olive oil, nuts, seeds
- Adopt an excellent daily skin care regimine – cleanse, tone and moisturize.
- Use gentle exfoliants of bamboo, pineapple and abalone to safely and effectively exfoliate the surface layer of the skin.
- Use creams and lotion with peptides, vitamins and antioxidants to boost the skin’s natural ability to improve cell turnover and also to enhance elasticity.
- Eat a diet of antioxidant rich super foods , such as gojji, noni and goldenberries
- De-stress -get 8 hours of sleep, begin mindfulness meditation to still your mind
- Visit an Aromatherapy Day Spa for weekly Aromatherapy massages
- Get daily exercise – walking, yoga, tai chi or Pilates
- Facials with microcurrent, LED light and silk peel exfoliation to will tone tighten and create a glowing skin.
Beauty is definitely from the inside out – nurture your body and still your mind and you will see & feel the results, inside and out.