Beauty Kliniek Upgraded Sanitation
Because of our commitment to sanitation, we have taken extra steps to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff. We are following guidelines and requirements from the Cosmetology Board and the California Association Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC) as well as recommendations from the International Spa Association (ISPA), State of California, and CDC.
- We disinfect high-touch areas such as doorknobs and light switches regularly.
- We have a comprehensive infection control, sanitation, and safety plan which we have reviewed with our employees.
- Every treatment room, nail, and hair station will be disinfected before and after every use, including the door handles and light switches.
- We have hand sanitizer stations at all locations
- We are staggering appointments to allow enough time to clean and disinfect between clients
- We will prescreen clients and employees for sickness and contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases, prior to appointment.
- We recommend clients in high-risk, vulnerable groups do not get treatments.
|Tuesday||9:00 – 7:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 – 6:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 7:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 6:00|
|Saturday||8:00 – 6:00|
|Sunday||9:00 – 5:00|
Get our latest offers, discounts, beauty tips, news & events direct to your inbox!