Beauty Kliniek Upgraded Sanitation
Because of our commitment to sanitation, we have taken extra steps to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff. We are following guidelines and requirements from the Cosmetology Board and the California Association Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC) as well as recommendations from the International Spa Association (ISPA), State of California, and CDC.
- We require service providers and all clients to wear masks.
- We disinfect high-touch areas such as doorknobs and light switches regularly.
- We have a comprehensive infection control, sanitation, and safety plan which we have reviewed with our employees.
- Every treatment room, nail, and hair station will be disinfected before and after every use, including the door handles and light switches.
- We have hand sanitizer stations at all locations
- We are staggering appointments to allow enough time to clean and disinfect between clients
- We will prescreen clients and employees for sickness and contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases, prior to appointment.
- We recommend clients in high-risk, vulnerable groups do not get treatments.
Procedures for Spa visits
You will be asked on the phone if you have been travelling in the past two weeks, if you have a fever or if you have someone in your household who has COVID 19.
- If the answer is yes, we respectfully will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, we request that you call or text from the parking lot to see if your service provider is ready for your appointment before coming in.
- We are currently not taking walk-in appointments
- We are staggering appointments to allow for disinfection between appointments and to minimize overcrowding
- We request that there is no other person with you unless you need assistance.
- You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire and a release form.
- There will be a temperature check at the door.
- If your temperature is 100 degrees or more, we will have you reschedule your appointment
- We have hand sanitizing stations for your convenience
- You will be taken to the treatment room and will change in your service providers room.
- Locker room and relaxation room will not be in use.
- Tea, fruit and magazines will be unavailable at this time for safety
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our concern!
Guidelines for clients and staff:
Conditions of entry:
- Please wear face coverings at all times
- Use hand sanitizer
- Maintain physical distance from other customers
- Service offerings may have changed.
- If your temperature is > 100 F you will be asked to reschedule your appointments
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.
|Tuesday||9:00 - 7:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 7:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 7:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 6:00|
|Saturday||8:00 - 6:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 5:00|
Get our latest offers, discounts, beauty tips, news & events direct to your inbox!